You can get a FREE dining plan for kids (ages 3 to 9) when you purchase a non-discounted 2-night package for you and your kid(s) that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel, theme park tickets and a dining plan. Valid for arrivals most nights from May 25 through August 28, 2020 when you book by February 26, 2020.
All 3 dining plans—Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan—are eligible with this offer, but everyone in their reservation must be on the same package.
For example, if you purchase a package with the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, your kid(s) (ages 3 to 9), who are on this same package, will get the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan for FREE.
Ask about other lengths of stay as well as Disney World Room Offers for travel dates April 1 – September 12, 2020!
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within 7 days of check-in.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservation required.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
- Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Child must stay in room with adult.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.